Friday, October 23, 2015

Bendy bags picture only - not sure where I was going with this, LOL

Hehehe I remember finishing these last month - they're all Bendy Bags from Lazy Girl Designs - I uploaded a photo to my blog and then left the post as a draft.  I have no idea why the post didn't get finished, and I'm not even sure whether or not I've already posted this picture!  I did check back in history but didn't see it, so here we go - apologies if we've had this dance before :D



Bendy pattern was purchased here - at the time I bought it (I'm not sure if this is still true) the shipping was free to Canada - that made my day, since shipping to this part of the world is usually very expensive.


8 comments:

  1. Cute and colourful, what more could you ask for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh very pretty - I like the yellow one best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of bendy bags until now but we have bendy buses in Singapore. Yes, they literally bend when going round curves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your fabric choices. I wonder if you gathered all the darling things you have made and put them in one place......it would probably fill your entire home. You are so sweet to put so much love into what you do and then give them away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabrics! I don't think that we've seen these before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - a good size for a few lighters? No? Ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I don't remember seeing the two outside bags, but the middle looks a little familiar. Maybe similar to another?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of these bags. Always love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails