Thursday, May 3, 2012

I got it right this time ;)

I made one of these bags a few days ago but got things turned around so the window was at the top (not very practical).  Tonight I paid closer attention and did it properly :)  Tutorial is from Make It Perfect - the vinyl is from a $2 vinyl shower curtain I picked up @ the $ store - I can probably make about 367 windows for bags with that curtain, LOL!

Who else watches Touch with Kiefer Sutherland?  Tonight's episode made me sob like a baby (when the family got reunited at the end) - I think it was the best one yet!  I am LOVING this show!  And I love Ravi Kapoor (Bug from Crossing Jordan) - would it be wrong for me to call him yummy?  He even shares a birthday with my youngest son, lol!


6 comments:

  1. Great idea, using the vinyl shower curtain! I'll have to keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make beautiful bags, will you have anything to make for the Purse Palooza 2012? You are already ahead of the game. Good work and I am glad to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so cute! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag turned out really cute.

    I had to look up who Ravi Kapoor was. And no, it would not be wrong for you to call him yummy. He is Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra! I can't believe you just did that to me. We don't get US shows until months after the states and we're only a few episodes into the season!! I hope I've forgotten before it's on! And don't you dare email me back telling me the whole plot!!

    the bag is fab by the way, Jacob'll be getting one of those when he's older. Speaking of which, I have no idea about age-appropriateness of stuff for kids - what age is the recipient?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polka dots are adorable! So is Ravi Kapoor. Also, love Touch. We PVR it and watch it on Fridays. We're funny that way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails