Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa Flamingo :)

I decided to take a bit of time and make something for myself today - I found a cute Santa flamingo freebie @ Sew Teri-fic Designs - I downloaded it and am stitching it out right now onto a piece of reclaimed denim (salvaged from worn out electrician's jeans, hehe). So far so good!  I'm using a jeans needle and 2 layers of tear-away stabilizer - the pattern is somewhat stitch intensive so I don't want any warping or stretching :)

It stitched out PERFECTLY - I think the extra layer of stabilizer made the difference. I have a bit of housework to do (booooooooooo, lol) and will be going out tonight, but hopefully I'll get the stitchout "installed" in MY project tonight and can post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails