Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sometimes life hands you little lemons :D

I was working on a soft book tonight but I didn't realize that the covers were cut to the wrong size :D  I ended up deciding to make 2 books instead of 1, so I could use the pieces I've already made.   Here are the pages for the colour book - the cat fabric is the lining of the front and back covers.  The ABC page is the front cover, and I'll applique 1 2 3 for the back cover.  The inside pages are red+orange, blue+green, pink+purple :)


Bug quilt flimsy finished!  I'm taking it to Michigan at the end of the month so I can pick up some bug fabric for the border and backing - it'll be done in plenty of time for Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. Great soft books... I've got 2 granddaughters who would love something like that.... oh dear... another project.... ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I can't wait til you get here, girl! BTW, your table runner has arrived, and I didn't even open it to get a peek. I'm waiting for you to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails