Sunday, March 6, 2011

The laundry basket is almost empty ...

Today I finished up 2 pillowcases (for B.H.) and 4 gift bags - that's about 3 1/2 metres of fabric and 2 metres of trim finished off :D  There are only 5 smallish pieces of fabric left in the laundry basket that I've been trying to empty since the beginning of the year - my evil necessary plans to destash before another shopping trip to Joanns have been very successful, although I'm not done yet, LOL.  We just applied for our passport renewals so Buffalo and 4 Joanns stores will likely get a visit next month :D

 These gift bags will come in handy for the items I'm making for friends who are expecting their first grandchild (granddaughter, actually) in June :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails