Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tomorrow night = FNSI :)

Tomorrow night is the February Friday Night Sew-In (see link on my sidebar) - I'm ready with several sewing projects to work on :)  I'm all out of gold lobster claws so I don't think I'll be able to finish the zipper pulls I want to make for the bags, but at least I can get them strung :)  As you can see by the photo I now have lots of orange zippers to use on the oranges bags, lol.  You can see some strung beads in the middle of the photo - those are for book thongs - I have beads shaped like oranges to use as the focal beads, but I'm waiting for an Etsy order to arrive with the rest of the beads I need :) 

I caught the premier of a new television show last night - Criminal Minds:  Suspect Behaviour - with Forest Whitaker and Janeane Garofalo - great show - I'll be watching that one on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails