Thursday, December 23, 2010

Image obese post ;)

 4 treasure bags for Matteo - a humbug bag, 2 zipper bags and a trinket keeper :)
 Notebook cover - my own Frankensteined design - I don't remember having posted a photo of this one before.
 2 bibs for our neighbour's baby Nelly :)
 Kitty quilt (17" square) for our oldest son's girlfriend Alex ... or rather ... for her cat! ;)  This is, of course, from our Zoomer to his buddy Mickey :D
Treasure bag for our neighbour's daugher Nikki (Nelly's big sister) :)

WHEW!!!  It's the home stretch - the night before Christmas Eve, and I still have things to get done tomorrow, lol!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails