Monday, December 20, 2010

Cut 6, quilt 6, assemble 6 ...

and FINISH 6 - composition book covers - yay!  I only had 4 notebooks so will pick up some more tomorrow.  I love this fabric and tried to get more the last time I was at Joanns, but none of the 3 stores we visited, had any!   I have a couple of very small scraps left over - enough for one or two tiny little notepad covers, maybe, or a small zipper bag ;)

I finished this Thanksgiving bib today - I wanted to use up the last tiny little bit of brown chenille I had, and it was just the right size for this project :)

Here are the last of the gift bags I made with fabric given to me by my friend Nancy's Aunt Rita - thanks A.R.!!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate covered strawberries, YUM~
    Everything looks awesome! You are really cranking things out! You're like the Henry Ford quilting assembly girl
    Might try that too....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails