Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ta DA!!

Here are the two car mats I finished this morning from Rebecca's wonderful tutorial --- the first picture shows the front and the back fabrics, and the second picture is the mats rolled up, ready to throw into a bag or into the back seat of the car ;)   I'm really happy with how they turned out!

Here are a couple of zipper bags I whipped up today using some remnants purchased @ 2 different quilt stores - I managed to find 2 prints from the same line - one in cotton, one in flannel - I used the flannel for the lining :)

3 comments:

  1. hey where is mine I want your directions!

    PPQW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my elephant softie pattern. I like your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails