Friday, September 17, 2010

JARDINEIRAS.... <-- I'll have to look that up, LOL!


JARDINEIRAS....
Originally uploaded by Rô Patch
Apparently I can somehow post a blog entry right from flickr - who knew? I just spotted these bags @ Ro Patch's wonderful flickr album - her projects are just AMAZING - I'm always finding something new and fresh and fun that she's made! I love the simple embroidery and embellishment on these bags - what a creative woman!

I actually use one of her photos as my laptop desktop photo - my cat's nose is STILL out of joint about that, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails