Saturday, August 28, 2010

One more item for Daniela's set ...

An infant sized bib backed with the light green chenilley fabric ... and with tags that match the taggy I made a few days ago ;)

I got the crocodile pattern photocopied and enlarged today so I'll work on it tomorrow :)

My first attempt at a teacup zipper bag (pattern is from Pretty Little Purses and Pouches, but there's a freebie here - it's just not in English :D)  I need to work on my handle - this one is a tad too long, and a bit on the skimpy side - the cording doesn't fill out the fabric handle enough.  I need to find a tutorial to help me improve my handle making skills :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails