Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blue Green - such a pretty color combo :)

The blue + green fabric was a fat quarter I picked up @ Evelyns a while back - I decided to use it up so I made these 3 "prism" bags (tutorial available here) today.  The green/gold fabric they're sitting on is the remnant of an old worn out bedspread I got from my late MIL's house when we got it ready to sell - I've been using it up bit by bit as cage quilt backings - I'm down to only a small bit left over - enough for a small (17" square) quilt.  My MIL didn't particularly like cats so it's a bit ironic that the fabric's new lease on life is to make some kitties comfortable :D 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shape of these bags and the rick rack is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails