Monday, June 21, 2010

50 pounds :D

My official weigh-in today showed I reached the magical 50 pound mark - yay me, boo calories, yay the treats that have kept me sane - canned french cut seasoned green beans, frozen fettucine alfredo, tomato basil rice cakes, tomato onion and tomato basil tuna, broccoli slaw, and, best of all, 100 calorie Ah Caramel bars - without these buddies of mine, I would have had an awfully hard time staying on track, lol!  My BP is 118/70, which I believe is normal - YAY :)

Tonight - I dream of a McDonalds double quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke :D  It's probably more calories and sodium than I have in two days, LOL!!  Oh - even better - THIS! DROOL!!! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Way to go!

    P.S. I checked out the link...DON'T DO IT!!! That "food" is an abomination! In this instance I think a Dbl 1/4 pounder is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your inner strength you are doing wonderful.
    Do you know what tastes great is a turkey burger on a toasted english muffin...you will love it with tomatoes hope this helps with that craving bug

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO! Congratulations, Sandra ~ this is awesome news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm delighted for you. What a great great achievement Sandra. You inspire me. I think about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely thrilled by your accomplishment!

    WTG SANDRA !!! Keep up the good (aka hard) work -- this is so very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails