Saturday, April 3, 2010

Used up some Easter fabric :)

Several days ago I decided that since hubby is taking me fabric shopping stateside this month, I would use up some of the fabric from my last trip ;)  I grabbed whipped up some pillowcases and zipper bags - I used up every inch of those fabrics.  Somewhere in the basement are 2 more pillowcases - I'm just not sure where they are, lol.  A lot of stuff from upstairs has been stored in the basement during the carpet renovation, so everything is upside down right now.  But happily, 3 pieces of fabric have given their lives with a smile, and can no longer be considered as stash ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails