Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spaghetti and denim :)

A couple of days ago I was making spaghetti for supper - I had a pot of water on the stove heating to boil, then I broke the spaghetti in half and put it in an empty pot beside the water, so I could drop it in when the water boiled.  Somehow I turned the burner on under the pot holding the spaghetti :D  Did that ever stink!! 

My oldest son asked, a few days ago, if I could make him a zipper bag out of his worn out jeans - to hold his safety glasses so they wouldn't get scratched in his toolbag.  Here's the bag I made :)

Here's the label I sewed inside - awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea --and the label is SO sweet!:-)

    The burner on under the spaghetti sounds like something I'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never burnt spaghetti before but don't ask hubby about my first attempt at chicken soup! Nasty!

    Saw your ticker tape on the top of your blog!
    Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Your spaghetti story reminds me of the time DD put a plastic bowl of ramen in the microwave. She came back a few minutes later to a melted bowl and a smoking microwave because she forgot to add water to the bowl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails