Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ready to start the new year ...

I took a little bloggy/life break over the last couple of weeks - I was getting stressed over some stuff and I needed a break :D Christmas and New Years are over until next year, so things can calm down now.

My psoriasis is doing really well on my 2 medications so I'm able to do some cross-stitching :) I joined a FOSAL (Festive Ornament Stitchalong) organized by Sue (in Australia) - I'm doing Santa's Buddies by Angel Stitchin', from the 2009 JCS Ornament Issue. I saw Meadows08's version and knew I had to do it, so I borrowed the magazine from my favorite tavern wench, and started stitching. It should be done in a few days - I've uploaded a photo of my progress so far :)

That's it for now - I'm off to the kitchen to whip up a Cranberry Orange Pudding Cake - doesn't that sound yummy?!

BTW - I still have two Christmas packages to mail out, so if any of you out there in blogland are stressed because you didn't get "it" all finished - NEITHER DID I!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking about your lack of blogging! I've missed you!

    Your little tree is looking sweet...I finally decided what I'm stitching for FOSAL.

    You should post a pic of that yummy sounding cake you're going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back and even gladder (is that a word?) you are doing well on your meds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails