Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's officially a CHALLENGE!

I recently got into a bit of a back and forth email convo with Meadows08 about getting some ornaments done in time for Christmas - we've decided to challenge each other to get ONE ornament done by September 7 - I just started on mine, so wish us both luck!

Here's what I'm making right now - I made one last year and loved the pattern (by Sharon Bennett @ Daffycat) so I'm making another one. I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for her ornament - I've been poking around her site and she does AMAZING stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I like this idea. I'm about to start on some Christmas gifts right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, Sandra! Thanks for choosing my little reindeer again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl...you better make this challenge!!!lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails