Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A few more Christmas gifts (from 2008)





HAaaaaaaaaaahaahahaha I forgot about the Butt/Face towels I made - cute, eh? LOL!!! Then there was the bath towel personalized for my "fleiki" noblog friend Deb, for her darling grandson :) The snail items - grab 'n go bag, coasters and fabric basket - were made for my noblog friend Julie - we "met online" over a snail project that was posted somewhere, hence our snail theme :)

Enough about Christmas 2008 - it's time to work on Christmas 2009 - only 15 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love all the snail stuff. That fabric is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute :)

    Les escargots !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails