Monday, April 13, 2009

Bugs for Malawi :)

I finished this little guy up tonight to send to Malawi (a local nurse is going to spend time in the hospital there, so she's gathering quilts and receiving blankets to take for the wee ones). I now have 3 boy quilts done - I need to make a girl one next!! This one measures 36" square - the backing is the same yellow print as the binding. It's freemo quilted all over, but I also did a tiny zigzag in all the seams for extra strength. The batting is a warm and natural type batting. The quilt is very soft, very sweet, and I'm very happy with it :)

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo nice of you to do that... and it's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails