Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two more totes :)



I finished up a couple more totes last week --- I had a brain fart and totally forgot to put any pockets in the dark patchwork one, but the lemon bag has a neat pocket - it's two pockets in one - a zippered area and then the regular pocket behind it - I enjoyed doing that, and will do it again (the top picture is a close-up of the zippered pocket) :) Lemons is 14W X 12L X 4D ... patchwork is 15 X 14 x 4. I have such fun making these!!! I have matching makeup bags cut out to go with each one - I got the zippers today @ Fabricland so hopefully I can get them done this weekend. I even found some yellow rick rack to slut up the lemon one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails