Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sewing my little fingers to the bone :D

I hope everybody had a happy - and safe - Halloween!! It was really a VERY nice bunch of kids we had - moms and dads would be very proud to know how well behaved their little (and not so little!) ones were :) Here's our last minute jack-o-lantern - carved by hubby. He'd never carved one before either - what a deprived childhood he had, LOL.



A couple of crafty pics --- two more cage quilts for LAWS, and some items I've sewn up for their bazaar - two more sets of coasters and two tote bags. The doggy fabric is from Sunni and Jessi, via my SIL Heather ;) :) I have a couple more kitty totes under construction, but I'm doing them assembly-line style so they'll be done pretty much at the same time. I'll try to get them finished today, and maybe one or two small items finished tomorrow, then will send the stuff off to Smiths Falls for the bazaar. I hope the stuff is OK - I didn't have a lot of guidance as to what they wanted or what would sell well, so I worked on what I knew I could do fairly well. Fingers crossed - I hope they raise a LOT of $$$ :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a GREAT pumpkinn face!! I'm doing that one next year...
    WTG Dennis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails