Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can't post ALL my pics ...

because some of the items are Christmas gifts and the recipient will recognize them as such :p


Here's one I finished today, tho - and it's for MOI :) The pattern is from Stitchy Kitty, and the fabric is from Laurel Burch. This little mini finished up to 8" square, and is now residing in my front hall, ready to greet anybody who drops by. Zoomer approves, as he speaks the language himself (and sometimes in a whiney manner, imagine!)

BTW -- CONGRATULATIONS Barack Obama!!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's adorable!! Smudge & Lester are giving it two paws up for sure!! Guess I'd better find the pattern and make one for here!!
    I've got that very same kitty cat button. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute - meow spoke here. I should make that for my daughter. She'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandra, you have been busy. I just discovered your blog and you sure have a lot of information on here. I love your Kitty project.

    Fran Vidal
    www.littlebitsofinterest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! I adore this pattern. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails