Thursday, September 18, 2008

NSM 13 - heehee!



I made this set of hunky coasters with the hunk scraps left over from the pillowcase and Grab 'n Go bag :D I fussy cut the heads right offa these guys - I wanted the CHESTS to be featured - didn't care about what was attached to them ... HA!!! Found a scrap big enough to make a yoyo, and picked up a firetruck button at Fabricland today - to tramp up the yoyo. I think it's a cute touch, LOL. Now this set is complete, and I'm very happy with it :)

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails