Monday, July 7, 2008

I, Applique Again :) (6/7 done!)


This site had a freebie pattern online a while back for Lobster Time Placemats. I downloaded it with the intention of lobsterizing a project some day. Well - some day was today, and I whipped up this applique'd bib for someone who shall remain nameless until she receives this in the mail ;) Her initials are JDB tho! (Aunt Sandra is such a card!) I'm not an applique expert but this came out quite well, I think - I'm pleased :) This is a surprise gift, so if it had gone shitty, I would have tossed it into the trashcan without a thought - I guess the lack of stress contributed to my success!

I'm counting this as completion #6 in my "7 in 7" resolution :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails