Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's done :)



29 X 38" of watermelony goodness :) This will go on my kitchen table for the summer ... or maybe on the cabinet in the front hall - I'll have to audition it to see where it wants to be ;) Pattern from Suzanne's Art House @ http://www.suzannesarthouse.com/
- I'll also be doing her Log Cabin Pumpkins!

Next project up - Claudia Hasenbach's Magnolias ... for spring ... plus burp cloths for C4C, plus I need to finish up one of my crumb quilts for March (I want to finish one each month of 2008). I also need to finish up my Cabana Boys project ... and my flamingo valance ... hmmmmmmm the list is very long, LOL. Oh well - one down, and a multitude to go!

Edited 11:15 p.m. to add: I just finished up 6 more bibs for C4C - this used up the last metre and a half of a stash piece of flannel. I used snaps instead of velcro - I'll be doing more snap items for sure!

4 comments:

  1. That is so yummy! Great job. Juju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its absolutely lovely! great job!

    Tina

    Den är underbar. Bra jobbat!

    *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watermelon quilt is wonderful! Looks so much like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sites listed in your blog- thank you
    is there a site for the bib pattern/
    thanks
    reed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails